Saturday, May 17, 2008

grandmas...

sitting at grandmas house on my laptop posting a new blog! so what a weekend! They started me on new meds and last night it finally worked!! ya for grandmas! i went and saw maid of honor last night it was great! right now i am working on my you tube videos! I got my hair cut done a few days ago everyone loves it but I'm trying to get used to all these colors in my hair! i love jenny though she is the one who does it! she is great! anyways tonight i am going to spend some quality time with aryel and Tina! they are my girls!I am realizing how important it is to spend time with those you love. They are the ones who need you the most... i got a voice mail from the lovely Andrew today! he went on and on about how much he dose not like math! i was like! oh my what a lovely voice mail! but its so good to hear his voice it gets me through the day! he is my best friend!!We cant talk till Monday because he lost phone privilege's.. witch is super hard for me! but it just makes me realize how important he is in my life! hes a keeper... have you not seen him.... well here

No comments: