Monday, May 12, 2008

my famous mormon rap

A lot of people wonder bout stuff like this

Like where's the true church and who god is

That's why im here to explain these things

To talk about the gospel and the truth it brings

God's only begotten, his name is Jesus Christ

We talk of his mercy and his atoning sacrifice


Im mormon girl

Who rap

Im Dildiddly wack

And im modest

 

I go to church on Sunday

do the things im supposed to do

I like to spread the gospel

Cuse it’s a testiment that’s true


I know this cuse of joseph smith

Prayer at scared grove

In the woods where he prayed

He saw the father and the son

And knew what should be done

 

Joseph Smith acted without any hesitation

And with the lords help brought about the restoration

 

Ya ohhhh ya

 

So im rappin

Cuse Im mormon

 got a lot of things to say

im here to spread the gospel

in everysingle way

everyday

 

my launguae is rated g and my clothing covers me

I only date members

I started at 16

Ill me married in the temple

For time

And all eternity

 

When I am sealed by

The power of the priesthood

My husband will adore me that’s fo sho

 

Because d and c 42 22 states

To cleave unto me

Blessings will be great

 

When  I have kid

 Then become a mother

They will brought up in the church just like my brother

 

The journey will contiue

but my rap will have to end

but talk about gospel and whats brought to me.. will be the rap I rap for eternity

 

 

 

What happened here changed the world; let it change your life

The Book Of Mormon... another testament of Christ.

 

 

No comments: